So here is the continuation of the list I started in the last post.
4) I try to only wear natural fabrics, and try to buy the best quality I can afford. All the high street shops now do cashmere, or blends, so a little bit of luxury doesn't need to cost a fortune.
5) I love shoes but weirdly have very few...I do have a couple of other shoes but these are my absolute favourites! I wear them to death.
6) I seem to only buy tees that are exactly the same - short sleeve with a scoop neck. The white one is from COS and the black is from James Perse.
7) Black tights make an outfit. Im loving my Wolfords so will definitely buy more next winter.
8) I have a....limited palette.
9) For someone who wears no make-up, I have rather a lot. I just had to put in a pic of my super cute case which is from Paul & Joe.
10) And finally, what else!
So you can probably tell I have a very basic/classic wardrobe. Boring to some, but obviously I like it, but it is still very much a work in progress.
You've heard my list, now I want to hear yours!