Thursday 29 April 2010

Madara

I feel I have to spread the word about a brilliant skincare line called 'Madara' which originates from Latvia. For reasons best kept to myself, I am somewhat obsessed by the country, and so when I read about the brand in the Wallpaper guide for Riga, I had to try it out. I have life long skin problems so it is very difficult for me to buy any skincare that doesn't irritate or sting, so I try to always use products that are as natural as possible. Madara fits the bill completely!
A little summary from the website HERE
"The very heart of MADARA products - the active ingredients - is flowers and herbs from the Baltic meadows and forests. The natural environment in the Baltic region is unique because the northern summers are much shorter, leaving flowers with a much shorter time to attract bees for pollination. Plants are compelled to concentrate their blossoming vigour in this short blossoming time. As a result, at the time of harvest they are rich with the active ingredients required to survive in bitter climates."

This description really appeals to me. I find it hard
to understand why people are willing to pay a lot of money for products that contain chemicals, so organic and natural is the way I go. So far I only have the foaming cleanser. It is suitable for all skin types and smells lovely and fresh. I have tried samples of the deep moisture cream and the tinted moistuizer and I love both, but I will definitely get the moisturizer.

I don't wear any makeup so I think it is important to make the most of my skin, and Madara certainly helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment