Wednesday 7 April 2010

Bottines

My latest obsession is the ankle boot. I admit I'm a little late to the party but I have really just been holding out for the right pair. I have loved the Isabel Marant version for a long time, it always seemed to me to be perfectly wearable and versatile. Up until I bought my first pair I had always worn flats, which I still love, but the ankle boot is certainly my go-to shoe at the moment.
And these are the pair I bought in Paris at the beginning of the year. They are from Les Petites Parisiennes. Paris, unlike London, has hundreds of different shoe shops with plenty of choice at every price point. Luckily for me, the Parisian girl has taken these types of shoes to heart and they were readily available. I had to go to many a shoe shop to find the right pair but I eventually settled on these. They are very comfortable, and have enough heel to look good but not so much that walking becomes difficult (if I can manage, anyone can!) They make any outfit look pulled together and more dressed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment